If You Love Honey
Teach kids how bees make honey and all the living creatures that help make it possible in this vibrantly illustrated picture book! Includes educational backmatter with information on the pollination process, honey, nectar, the honeybee ecosystem, and more.
Bees make honey, but did you know that the entire process depends on the lives of dandelions, mushrooms, oak trees, and even blue jays? If you love honey, you better love all of them, too!
This beautifully illustrated book builds on "if you love honey," and introduces young readers to all the living things that help make honey production possible. Perfect for kids who always wonder, "how do bees make honey?" and parents, teachers, and librarians looking for honeybee books for children and springtime books for kids.
- Explore More for Kids: an ecosystem search-and-find where kids can find all the plants and animals, information on nectar, how it gets made into honey, and the process of pollination
- Explore More for Teachers and Parents: detailed information on pollination, insects and the ecosystem around honeybees, and activities like an ecosystem drawing activity, a Honey Bee Ambrosia recipe, an activity that teaches students how to do a bee waggle dance, and more!
- Publisher : Dawn Publications (September 1, 2015)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 32 pages
- Reading age : 4 - 10 years
- Grade level : 1 - 4
- Item Weight : 8 ounces
- Dimensions : 9 x 0.08 x 11 inches